Wednesday, February 6, 2008

17 months

Grey is learning how to swim...he says "kick, kick, kick!" He begs all day for a bath. Grey loves to go outside and see the progress on the new room. It is so much fun, except when it is time to go inside with mud on our shoes. Mommy has given up on keeping the floors too clean right now. He is carrying a toy screwdriver. Loves to find the nails.
Here he is again- Daddy just can't get enough of Greyson. They love to bonk each other in the head. Daddy teaches Grey not to bonk Mommy.
My 1st appie. I ate the whole thing! Why didn't Mommy give this to me sooner? His mouth is slam packed! Before bed he gives us the peel out of his mouth.
A day when it isn't raining! But we won't complain about the rain. Thank you Jesus for rain.
This week Greyson is telling us all about what is in that diaper! I don't know if he can wait until May!
This week my eyes are open to my friends' needs. It doesn't take much looking to see that people around me are in need. I am thankful for Christ in my life and want so much for others to see the Hope. My heart is hurting but I am comforted that Jesus knows our suffering and is compassionate! He is always enough!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you just the happiest, sweetest family...you must have great parents.
G is the BEST!
Poppi<><

Beth Ehlert said...

I always look forward to seeing Greyson every Wednesday and Friday. It makes my week!!

weebles_the_weeble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
weebles_the_weeble said...

Your family is soo cute!! I LOVE the new pics of Greyson and can't believe he's growing soo much! Great job on teaching him sign language!! :) We love you guys! -The Jarvis'