I write all of the time! I don't really know why...maybe so one day my grandchildren can really know me and maybe the stories will embarrass Grey a little. I truly do count each writing as an alter marking God's sweet involvement in my life. Lately, I've been wanting to share a bit...
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I
am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:19
I've been examining the effectiveness of my time recently. There are so many ways to serve so it is essential to understand my passion and make every step count. I am ridiculously busy but I have trouble telling what I do. I don't know if that means I'm oh so humble (doubt it) or if I am spinning circles and not getting anything real accomplished (more likely). So I've signed up for something new! Seems like the perfect solution! I also got out of a few other things that seemed good but showed no results. I am very thrilled to embark on teaching a class at House of Israel. What I meant to say is I'm scared to death, but why would I rely on my feelings? They undoubtedly serve as unreliable. My prayer: Lord, please ignore the beggings of my heart and mold it to your desires instead. Please provide exactly what I need.
No comments:
Post a Comment