I've been so envious of the pictures I've seen of neat and organized pantries, but I could not bring myself to pay for the very expensive containers for the flour, sugar, etc. I finally got desperate enough because the pantry was overflowing and the floor was covered in lunchboxes, ziploc bags, and the rest of the junk that fell off of the shelves!
Oh I'm attempting to make turnip greens today and the timer is beeping. Be right back!
So Target had lovely containers for $17 EACH. ROBBERY! So, I braced myself, put on a happy face, planned for astronomical and unnecessary delays and went to Wal-mart. It actually was a pleasant experience and I came out with 3 containers for the price of the one at Target. I LOVE THEM, by the way. I get so excited when I get to use the flour or something. They are so pretty and neat and clean and fun! I also hung a rack on the door for all of the boxes with foils and lunch bags. I am so excited. I just want to leave the pantry door open for awhile...but I won't.
No comments:
Post a Comment