




We had the best time at the beach! None of us wanted to come home. Joshua and I both expressed that we've never had a more relaxing vacation. Jason and Andrea were extremely hospitable and spoiled us rotten. The weather was incredible and we ate good all week long! Grey absolutely loved the beach. He ran in and out of the water over and over. Joshua was such an amazing dad...he played with Grey for hours. I am so proud of him. He can't contain his love for Grey. Not to mention his love for me...he told me one time that he wanted to be all that God wanted him to be, for me (wordy). Well, he is. He is a reflection of true love to me all the time. I am constantly caught off guard by his generosity and service to me. I am so thankful for a husband who loves the Lord and reflects His goodness. Okay, the pictures:
1 comment:
The pictures are adorable!! I'm glad you guys had such an amazing vacation. We really enjoyed seeing you and can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment