Friday, July 18, 2008

All About Grey

Grey has really become a "big boy" this Summer. He is doing great using the "potty" but never forgets to ask for his M&M. He is speaking in full sentences, which is so funny to listen to...Daddy and Mommy are watching what they say! Grey is practicing sharing and will say "be nice". He confuses mine and yours so he just says them together, "mine,yours", then of course he keeps it, even though we established the item wasn't his! ha Our favorite is "hold you" and "come here"...absolutely irresistible. I loved the morning at church when God showed me that when I ask Him to "come here" like Grey does, he finds me irresistible too. What a comfort that we have such a loving Daddy in Heaven. It doesn't matter how sleepy I am and lazy on the couch, when Grey grabs my finger and says "come" I am up and going wherever he wants! Yes, he is spoiled with tons of love. Now Grey is beginning to say "different" when I pick a shirt or a drink for him...whatever it is, he wants to pick. Grey had his first haircut 2 weeks ago. It was not fun. He screamed the whole time...looks cute though and the curls DID come back! I am relieved. Well, as my timing goes, next time I blog I will probably be putting 2 year old birthday party pics on here! Life is so much fun!
My poor baby was so sick. It made me so sad!
Here, he is loving life with Elmo!
Swimming in his awesome backyard...fence complete!
Bode and Grey attacking Josh!
Helping Mommy water the plants.

No comments: