Super Mom????
I don't have time for the gym anymore, but I definitely need it, so I have tried to think of a way to exercise without going to the gym, with a 2 year old. I don't think I can push him in the stroller while running...not to mention, he doesn't want to ride around in the stroller. The little time we are home and playing outside, he wants to be in his sandbox or writing with chalk. So today I ran the perimeter of our backyard while he played in the sandbox! I felt so stupid, but very accomplished! I EXERCISED WHILE GREY PLAYED!!!! Yippee! I am very curious to the thoughts of my passersby. I laugh out loud thinking about it! It was funny because I didn't expect a personal trainer for my home workout but I got one! Grey was saying "go mommy go!" and "come on mommy!" the whole time. He ran with me! It was fun.Stupid #2:I was pushing Grey on the swing...he likes to go"super fast" so I push him and say it is super fast. Well this afternoon I learned why to push the swing and not the bottom of the baby. In my most excited "mommy super hero voice" I counted down 5-4-3-2-1 but instead of blast off...my baby was pushed onto the ground! I 100% knew we were going to the hospital to get a cast on his wrist. I must have been pale as a ghost! As I am investigating his entire body, he cries ( I think from pain) that he wants to go super fast and starts the countdown over! His goes something like this, "3-4-2-1". Oh my sweet baby boy. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry, so I just pushed super high like the super mom I am!
1 comment:
this is hilarious! When Troy used to be content in his Jump-a-roo, My husband and I would play DDR to excercise while he jumped. I'm fresh out of idea's now, too. I might get a 10 minute stroller ride if I'm lucky :)
Post a Comment