I am so tired but I cannot shut off my brain. It probably has to do with the 3-4 glasses of sweet tea I drank at the very delectable dinner we attended. I hope one day someone will read this and think, "Riley drank sweet tea! (aghast!) She is such a health nut!" Yeah right. It will go more like this, "Poor Riley, she drowned in all that sweet tea." Oh well. I can only be good at a few things despite my efforts to be perfect. Tonight we went to Beth's 30th birthday dinner at Nami's. I tried to imagine my 30th. It is hard to think of myself as 30 because it is so far off, but when I do I'm tall, skinny, successful (suit and heels), smiling, and loving life. I guess I won't be quite full grown yet since I only have 3 months and am still 60 inches, but most of my dreams have come true and some of them have changed. I am very happy and starting the prime of my life. Established. Mature. Unafraid of the world. Making a new path.
I better get a new pair of shoes before I take on all of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment