This blog is to help all of our friends who live far away keep in touch. We are a busy family, but we love Jesus and love each other. We simply enjoy the journey!
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Life: By any name
I love when words flow bc I feel your presence. I live to feel your presence again. It feeds fresh breath into my life.
Sweet bitterness. Beautiful chaos. I could call it salt and pepper because life is a persistent and pervasive splashing of waves. Crashing and rolling. One moment I am the student and another the teacher, yet conviction is present with each word I teach. Ever changing. Expectations shifting. Knowledge I would not have without you and a voice propelled to speak even when in doubt. Time In your presence leads me to be your hands and feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment