Sunday, July 29, 2012

Tyler and Allie

I have no words to describe how my heart swells when I think of Tyler and his baby.  I am so deeply thankful that he and Allie are sharing this experience.  I have hardly looked forward to a moment as I am looking forward to meeting my sweet nephew.  We will share a birth month and maybe a birthday (he is due on my birthday) so I already feel like we are connected.  October babies definitely know how to have fun and I plan on getting into lots of trouble with this Sloan baby.  I praise our amazing Father for this gift in our family.  He is working in mysterious and incredibly beautiful ways in Tyler's life and this baby is a reflection of His goodness.  I am so inspired and blessed by Allie.  She is an exceptional woman and absolutely spills gorgeousness everywhere she goes.  I especially love how Tyler and Allie share their love with each other.  They are a picture of grace and he loves her like Christ loves us.  He makes her a priority and proves that she is worth pursuing.  Marriage is a reflection that Christ is willing to fight and love and pursue and live for you...one person. If it were only you he would still chase after you and speak tenderly to you.  You are His passion and He chose to give His life for you. 

Somehow I got to be there for that miraculous moment when a daddy feels his baby move for the first time.  It is overwhelming to consider how a new life is created and developed so intricately.  I got to see Tyler experience and realize the depth of this new life then the giddyness that followed.



No comments: